- Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Show Macaya: Celebrating Brazilian Culture and Syncretism
- Povo de Cor Festival and the Social Capoeira Movement in Sete Lagoas
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
- Encontro de Capoeira na Fazenda 33
There are a lot of Capoeira moves and techniques. It might be even hard for a beginner to memorize all of them. In any case, it gets easier when they are practiced regularly and especially when playing in the Roda. According to their execution, the Capoeira techniques can be divided into several groups:
In Capoeira-World.com you will find a brief explanation of the most popular capoeira moves. Some of them are explained with vidoes which will be highly useful for new capoeira fighters.
Apr 30, 2011